Last updated 16 June 2022
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use this site under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), regardless of if parental permission is given.
1.0 Collection Of Information
When you access and browse this website, we collect the following from you:
Information that you can provide:
- Contact information – we receive and store any information you enter on this website, such as email addresses and images.
- Payments and billing information – when purchasing anything from the LiteralHat online store, payment information such as your name, Paypal, billing address, phone number and any other such relevant details will be requested in order to fulfill your transaction.
Information we receive:
- Automated information – When you visit this site, my host (click here for more information) receives information that includes IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
- Website Analytics tools – Information is collected by third party analytics services about your use on this site, such as the IP address assigned to you, operating software, and how much time you spend on the website.
2.0 Use Of Information
The information that you provide from using this website are used for the following reasons:
- To contact you – In the case that you have contacted me, I can respond to you etc.
- Payment and billing information – Used to process your order and to fulfill any tax calculations.
- Automated processes pertaining to website analytics, done by my host.
3.0 Purposes Of Data Collection And Processing
Collection of information from LiteralHat.com is used to provide a better user experience through deterring fraudulent activities, being able to actually send you that shirt or poster or whatever you bought, and so this site doesn’t look like garbage when you’re on a phone.
4.0 Who Your Information Is Shared With
All personal information collected through this website is treated as confidential, unless under the following circumstances:
- I am required by law.
- With your consent.
- Someone buys my entire brand.
- A third party vendor or service requires it (like when you buy something)
5.0 Site Security
LiteralHat.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt any information that you may enter into this site. Whenever credit card or payment information is processed, it is subject to tokenization and enhanced security measures.
To protect against unauthorised access to your account in the case that sign up is an option, login expiration, 2fA and session management are implemented. However, it is your responsibility to keep your passwords and other such information private and secure.
For further support, questions, inqueries, or suggestions. Please shoot an email to email@example.com .