Last updated 16 June 2022
1.0 The Website
The terms ‘LiteralHat’, ‘LiteralHat.com’, any derivatives, as well as ‘me’ refer to Charlie Cai and all of his content as an organisation that is presented through this website.
2.0 Content We Host
- You may find some content on this website objectionable or disturbing. The works presented through LiteralHat are intended for a mature audience – Do not use this website otherwise… This includes illustrative and / or implied depictions of gore, mature language, weaponry, and other mature themes.
- We do not host pornographic content. This does not include artistic nudity.
- Content on this website is for general informational / entertainment purposes only: LiteralHat.com hosts a significant amount of articles and media that are satirical, or instructive; It should not be taken seriously.
3.0 Illegal Activities
Through using this site you agree not to engage in illegal activities that may be harmful to other users, and / or subject you to liability. This includes harassment, threats, stalking, vandalism, or any solicitation of personally identifiable information of other users of this website, whether they are already identifiable or not. You agree not to infringe copyrights, trademarks, or any other rights under applicable law. You agree not to submit illegal material through any forms on this website. This includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other devices that harms the back end infrastructure of this website or its users.
Child pornography will be reported to the FBI.
4.0 Copyright Notice
This website was built by LiteralHat using frameworks, libraries, and embedded content that are copyrights of their respective owners where applicable. Unless explicitly stated, all content on this website is by default, property of LiteralHat.
You may use image material on this site for PERSONAL USE under the following conditions:
- The copyright holder of all material still belongs to LiteralHat; thus, it is strongly recommended that you provide explicit credit in any use of my content.
- You do not use my work on any monetisable goods
- You may not reproduce LiteralHat’s art on any physical goods
- You may not use my work in illegal, aggressive, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive methods.
- You may not use any LiteralHat content as material for your own website or blog.
In any case where usage is unclear, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Much love and appreciation to these people:
- Rahul from W3bits for much help with CSS styling on this website.
- Alec Lownes for help with certain webpage effects
- JulPik for his wonderful TWoLH font
For further support, questions, inqueries, or suggestions. Please shoot an email to email@example.com .